Sunday 13 November 2011

Acid in Wonderland





Dream The World Awake Details: Nick Knight, Walter Van Beirendonck, Simon Foxton



 I'm not ready for winter, maybe it's the fact I've been ill for three weeks now or maybe its that fact that I wish I was in Ibiza raving it up somewhere. Anyway for some reason the usual autumnal colours of fall are just not appealing to me right now.  The other day I bought a bright blue bra (called superhero blue and yes it makes me feel powerful) a yellow neon belt and a bright purple wig. I felt like I was rebelling against winter and it felt good. Being ill has also meant I've missed out on more than a handful of amazing parties. The one I'm most gutted about has to be seeing The Glitch Mob. I will post one of my favourite videos of their and I DEFY you not to sit through the whole thing. I've not been to a rave in far too long and I'm getting withdrawl symptoms and so it seems is the rest of the world. Anyway if you're looking for an injection of colour in your life, particularly on a cold, foggy London day check out my picks below...

High End:

 Clockwise from top: Sam Edelman Lorissa Suede Shoes £180, Nail's Inc Connaught Square £11,  Tom Binns Fauve hand-painted Swarovski crystal necklace £805, Marc by Marc Jacobs Hip To Be Square textured-leather wristlet £115,   Christopher Kane Neon mini skirt £345, 'Bianca' Kurt Geiger London £395.00, Toy Watch Fluro Red Watch £130, Jil Sander Textured-leather pyramid clutch £310, Christopher Kane Laser-cut leather clutch £295, Thierry Lasry Sexxxy D-frame acetate and metal sunglasses £285.


High Street:



Clockwise from Top: ASOS Envelope Laptop Case In Faux Croc Effect £20, ASOS Round Colour Block Sunglasses £12, Nike Raquette Mid Trainer £55, Barry M Nail Varnish Neon Green £4.50, Butler and Wilson Skull and Crown Ring £44, DV by Dolce Vita Larena Platform £100, ASOS Fluro Skinny Belt £6, ALDO Lewi Suede Platform Court £80, Cambridge Satchel Company Exclusive To Asos 11" Pink Fluro Cracked Leather Satchel £100, Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos £12, ASOS Envelope Laptop Case £20, Green Fluro False Eyelashes.

 Sass and Bide S/S 2012

Versace for H+M: ID Magazine, Photography: Haruki Horikawa


RE-BEL BY PIERRE DEBUSSCHERE, RAHSARN AGYEMANG & JAIDEN RVA JAMES




No comments:

Post a Comment