Monday 19 April 2010

Ally Capellino


Thought I would explain why I have been ridiculously terrible at posting recently. I've been busy doing an internship with British designer Ally Capellino. Famous for her timeless yet modern pieces she has stockists round the world from Milan to Tokyo. Particularly well known for her classic, innovative yet understated bag collection she is currently selling a range at Liberty's celebrating 30 years of her work. Fans of her collection include Keira Knightly, Alexa Chung and Orlando Bloom. Her label is all about longevity, with the bags only getting better with age as each bag takes on a new personality of the wearer.

They are a perfect essential for working the new utility trend and are guaranteed to become a staple piece in your wardrobe. Made from the most luxurious soft leather, they are hard to resist. My favourite is the bag 'Michael' in grey.... also the tan clutch seems to be tempting me too..


Throughout my internship I have been helping to set up Ally's retrospective show celebrating 30 years. The show is taking place at the Wapping Project, London from the 22nd of April to the 22nd of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment