Tuesday 20 April 2010

If you had to steal someone's wardrobe...


It would be my friend Chelsea's. It's to die for. She just sent me a picture on her blackberry of he
r new Versace shoes and I have to say I am more than a little jealous. When it comes to clothes, shoes are definitely my weakness. I gazed longingly at the picture as she told me how she was too scared to wear them out just yet. Meanwhile I thought of my new Topshop shoes at home still snugly wrapped up safely in their box as I didn't have the heart to expose them to the treacheries of London streets just yet. Somehow this seemed to put things in perspective.



Can't wait to see these on they look fantastic! She also came to lunch yesterday wearing the new Prada sunglasses, green with pink lenses, and they looked gorgeous. I tried them on and the tinted lenses were surreal. The whole world just looked, well, better. Definitely an instant mood lifter.

1 comment: